BEATS PER MINUTE
Erie Family Health Center Beats Per Minute provides news, resources and information on areas of interest impacting Erie and our community.
ERIE FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
Since 1957, when the Erie Family Health Center was first established as a volunteer clinic by doctors from Northwestern Memorial Hospital, it has been Erie’s mission to ensure all Chicagoans have access to high quality, culturally sensitive, bilingual health care services — regardless of their ability to pay. Today, Erie serves about 30,000 patients annually at nine sites, including three school-based health centers, a teen health center and two dental health centers.
BEATS PER MINUTE COMMENT POLICY:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on the Erie Family Health Center blogs, you give Erie Family Health Center the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
1. Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Erie in its sole discretion.
3. Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
4. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5. Impersonate another person.
6. Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Erie Family Health Center reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Erie against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.