Call for information or an appointment.
Suburbs call 847.666.3494
Need an appointment?
At Erie, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Call us at 312.666.3494 or 847.666.3494.
- Make an appointment with one of our friendly staff members.
(Please call at least five days in advance of your desired appointment date.)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to register.
(If you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.)
Need someone who speaks your language?
Our medical providers and patient care staff can help you in Spanish or English. For all other non-English speakers, Erie contracts Cross-Cultural Interpreting Services through Heartland Alliance.
Need after-hours medical care?
If you’re a registered Erie patient experiencing an after hours urgent health problem, you can contact an on-call doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 312.666.3494. Our nurses are available to discuss your health care needs, offer advice and, if necessary, help you schedule an appointment.
If you have a medical emergency (for example: chest pain or trouble breathing), please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
What to bring to your appointment
Please be sure to bring the following information on the day of your appointment:
- Picture ID
- Current address
- Current phone number
- Medical card or insurance card
- Paycheck stubs or a notarized letter verifying income (for those without medical insurance)
This information will be required to complete your patient registration on the day of your appointment.
Need to cancel your appointment?
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us at 312.666.3494 at least 24 hours before your visit so that your appointment slot can be given to another patient.
Payment and Insurance Information
- It is Erie’s mission to provide high quality health care for all patients, regardless of their ability to pay. Erie will never decline service to a registered Erie patient on the basis of ability to pay. We will work with you.
- Erie accepts Medicaid (including many Medicaid managed care plans), Medicare and many private insurance plans. The operator will tell you if we accept your plan when you call to make your appointment.
- If you do not have insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify:
$35 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $45 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
$10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
$3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center
- Need to set up a payment plan? We will be happy to assist you!
Tips for a smooth visit:
- If you are a new patient, please arrive
30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you a returning patient, please arrive
15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please be sure to bring all required documentation!