We’re here…for your health…for your family…at every stage of life.
Erie Family Health Center offers a wide range of high-quality health care services to help you stay healthy at every stage of life. Our programs and services are comprehensive and tailored to meet your needs and the needs of the people you love.
We offer a full range of primary care services, from school checkups and vaccinations to diabetes management. Some of our health centers also offer specialized services such as case management, family planning, cervical cancer screenings, HIV/AIDS care and even dental care.
To find out more about our patient services, please click on one of the following links:
- Adult and Senior Health Services
- Behavioral Health/Counseling
- Case Management
- Children’s Health Services
- Dental Care
- Health and Wellness Programs
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Prenatal Health Services
- Teen Health Services
- Women’s Health Services
Affordable health care. Erie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $30 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $35 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center