Sometimes finding the right health care services and providers can be a daunting task for families.
At Erie, you’re never alone. Our case managers work with pregnant women, teen moms and their children to monitor your physical and behavioral health needs on an ongoing basis. We will also help coordinate your medical care with a wide variety of community resources.
Why not browse through the following services to see how Erie’s case managers can help you access the care and assistance you need for a healthy and happy life?
Case Management Services are available to pregnant women, infants up to one year and teen moms.
- Coordinate medical care with Public Aid and WIC
- Connect you to community resources (education, housing, car seats)
- Referrals for counseling
Case Management Services are available at these Erie Family Health Center locations:
Affordable health care. Erie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $30 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $35 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center