Health and Wellness Programs
Is asthma or diabetes affecting your quality of life? Need advice about your pregnancy? Wish you could feed your children more nutritious meals so that they’ll grow up healthy and strong?
Why not browse through the services listed below to see how Erie can help you and everyone in your family stay healthy and active from infancy through adulthood?
Education programs available on the following topics:
- Oral health
- Breast cancer
- Prenatal care
- Violence prevention
- Adolescent health
Erie also runs specialized health programs:
- Healthy Kids/Niños Saludables Program: bilingual nutrition and physical education program for overweight children and their parents
- La Vida Sana, La Vida Feliz Program: bilingual weight management program for women
- Centering Pregnancy Program: prenatal education program for pregnant woman
- Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program (IBCCP): Erie is a lead agency of the IBCCP program, which helps provide free mammograms, breast exams, pelvic exams and pap tests to uninsured women.
Health and Wellness Programs are available at these
Erie Family Health Center locations:
Affordable health care. Erie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $30 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $35 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center