HIV /AIDS can be a heavy burden to bear, but with Erie as your health care provider, you’ll have support every step of the way. Erie’s Lending Hands for Life (LHL) Program will give you the support you need.
We offer a wide range of services — from HIV testing and medical care to emotional support — for individuals who are at risk for HIV infection or who are HIV infected. Why not take a look at the services listed below to learn more about Erie’s comprehensive, compassionate HIV/AIDS care?
- Rapid HIV testing
- Outpatient primary medical care
- Medication monitoring
- Behavioral health (individual therapy)
- Case management
- Health education
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Referrals for specialty care and in-patient care
HIV/AIDS Services are available at Erie Humboldt Park Health Center . For more information on the LHL program, call Maria Mendizabal at 312-432-7352.
Meet Marie, a patient and long time friend of Erie’s Lending Hands for Life Program.
Learn more about the life of Ryan White, whose life we celebrated at the 2010 World AIDS Day special event at Erie Family Health Center.
Affordable health care. Erie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $30 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $35 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center