Prenatal Health Services
Since seventy percent of Erie’s patients are female, prenatal patient care a top priority.
We are ranked as one of the top three delivering practices at Northwestern Memorial Hospital — and we operate one of the busiest high-risk case management programs for pregnant women in Illinois.
Why not browse through the list of services below to see how Erie’s team of prenatal specialists can help you stay healthy throughout your pregnancy and give your baby a great start in life?
- Prenatal exams and pregnancy care
- In hospital labor and delivery
- In hospital newborn care
- Ultrasound services
- Breastfeeding support
- Expert case managers to follow you and your baby throughout pregnancy and after the baby is born
- Erie has the ability to care for high risk pregnancies
- Prenatal orientation classes
Prenatal Health Services are available at these
Erie Family Health Center locations:
Affordable health care. Erie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $30 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $35 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center