Women’s Health Services
Men and women are different. Don’t you think their health care should be different too? At Erie, we offer comprehensive health care services for every phase of a woman’s life — from pregnancy to menopause and beyond.
Why not browse through the services listed below to learn more about our convenient, compassionate health care for women of all ages?
- Physical exams
- Cervical cancer screenings (pap smears)
- Diagnostic testing (colposcopies and LEEPS)
- Mammogram referrals
- Family planning
- Contraceptive decision making support
- Low cost contraception
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- STD testing and treatment
- Menopause management
- Chronic gynecological issues
- Basic infertility treatment
- Free pregnancy testing
Women’s Health Services are available at these Erie Family Health Center locations:
Affordable health care. Erie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $30 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $35 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center