- Use of Links
Throughout our Site, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest to our readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers. Creating a text link from your Web site to our Site does not require permission. If you have a link you’d like us to consider adding to our Web site, please send an email email@example.com with the subject “Link request.”
- Use of Text and Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our Site, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where text or images are posted on our site with the permission of the original copyright holder, a copyright statement appears at the bottom of the page.
This website is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities, and to comply with federal guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the Site more accessible, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Reading or Downloading – Automatically Collected Information
Other than information that you voluntarily submit, we collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University’s domain), the date and time you access our Site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our site. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Site, and to help us make our Site more useful to visitors.
- Online Profile Updates and Donations
If you complete the Profile update form and share your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our organization or to contact you when necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the “Opt Out” section below.
- Sending us an Email
You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a webform that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest. If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties, except as set forth in this policy.
- Disclosure of Personally Identifying Information
We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our Site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. We may disclose your personally identifying information to third parties without your consent in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose personally identifying information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, database management and other technology services, hosting our web servers, analyzing data, managing and warehousing historical data, and providing legal, accounting or marketing services. Further, if you choose to donate online, we may forward your information to third parties for services such as credit card processing. There are also times when you provide information about yourself to us in areas of the Site that may be managed or participated in by third parties. In each of the above cases, the information may be used by each such third party pursuant to its own policies, and we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
- To the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) respond to a court order or request from a federal or state regulatory authority or to comply with any law or regulation requiring such disclosure; (ii) protect the rights or property of Erie Family Health Centers; (iii) prevent or aid in the investigation of a crime or protect national security or (iv) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
- In connection with an audit of our books and records, a merger, reorganization, dissolution, liquidation, or sale of some or all of our assets, or business.
- Kids and Privacy
For children who visit our site, special rules apply. We do not request personal information about children, such as first and last name or street address and city. When kids send email to us, their online contact information (email address) is not used to re-contact them and is not maintained in retrievable form.
- Opt-Out or Change Your Contact Information
Our Site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us through a special online form. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us through another online form. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
We use physical, administrative and reasonable technological measures to keep the Site free from unauthorized access and use. However, by using the Site, you acknowledge that we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personally identifying information. If you have particular security concerns regarding your information, please do not transmit such information through the Site. Contact us at the information below for alternative means of communication with us.
Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifying information, transmissions over the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any or your personally identifying information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Changes to this Policy
- Questions about our policies
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.