Call for information or an appointment.
Suburbs call 847.666.3494
Children’s Health Services
Erie’s pediatric program provides a medical home where children
are cared for from birth to age 18.
At Erie, it’s our mission to ensure the health and well being of your children from infancy to adolescence and beyond. Does your child need a school checkup? Is she sick with the flu?
- At Erie all family planning and reproductive health services for teens aged 12 and over can be confidential, at the patient’s request.
- Behavioral health counseling
- Contraceptive decision making support
- Family planning
- Low-cost contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- STI/HIV counseling, testing, and treatment
- Asthma Action provides education services to our pediatric patients who suffer from asthma.
Children with special needs
- Erie has close relationships with Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and and The University of Chicago to provide health care to kids with special needs or chronic illnesses.
- Acute illness care/sick care/urgent care
- In hospital newborn care
- In hospital sick child care
- Referrals for specialty care
- Growth and development monitoring
- Hearing, vision and developmental screenings
- Tuberculosis and lead testing
- School and sports exams; annual physicals