Your care team wants to be prepared for your visit. That’s why you need to schedule your appointment in advance. When you make the appointment, you will need to provide specific information so be sure to have it ready:
To make an appointment call us at 312-666-3494 or 847-666-3494
Please let us know if you’d like to schedule back-to-back medical and dental appointments.
And please let the operator know if you’d like to schedule back-to-back appointments for two children or for an adult and a child. We will do our best to accommodate you.
You can also send us a message through our online patient services portal, myeriehealth.com.
Make the Most of Your Appointment
For Adult Patients – 18 Years and Older
- Picture ID (driver’s license, State ID, passport)
Patients Under 18 Years
- If accompanied by an adult other than the parent, the patient must bring a picture ID and consent form completed and signed by the parent
If you are a new patient, print and fill out the new patient intake form prior to your visit, and bring it with you to your appointment:
New Patient Intake Form – English
Información del paciente nuevo – Español
If you have insurance, please bring your medical or insurance card to your appointment.
Also bring information about medicine you or the patient takes:
- Bring a list of questions and/or symptoms
- Bring a list of medications you are currently taking including the strength and dosage, or just bring the bottles with you (or take clear pictures of the entire label with your cell phone and bring your phone)
- Also bring a list of over the counter medicines, vitamins and supplements and/or home remedies you are using
- Bring a list of known drug allergies
- And know the name, address and telephone number of the pharmacy you prefer
Payment is preferred at the time of service.
Please bring your:
- Picture ID
- Medical or insurance card.
Erie Family Health accepts many different insurance plans.
Click here to see a full list of accepted insurance plans. The insurance plans we accept depend on:
- The specific Erie site at which you receive service
- The hospital you choose (if needed)
- And whether the patient is a child, adult or pregnant woman
- If you do not currently have insurance, Erie will help you learn if you qualify for coverage.
- If you have other questions about insurance, please talk to a front desk representative.
If you don't have insurance, or if you have a high deductible
We have a Sliding Fee Scale discount program, which depends on your income. If you’re interested in applying, or to see if you qualify, please bring these items to your appointment:
- a copy of your most recent pay stub
- the application below. Please print it, fill it out, and bring it to your appointment.
- Learn more about our Sliding Fee Scale discount program.
Our front desk staff will be happy to go over the details of your specific situation.
And, if you pay on the same day as your appointment, we will offer a discount as well.
Please wear a mask when entering any Erie health center.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to register. If you are a new patient please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
Be sure to ask questions if you don’t understand something. Be honest with your provider—even about sensitive subjects. Write down instructions given to you by your provider.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us at 312-666-3494 or 847-666-3494 at least 24 hours before your visit so that your appointment slot can be given to another patient.
You can also use myeriehealth.com to alert us of your need to cancel.
If you or a loved one are having a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital Emergency Room.
If you are an Erie patient and are not having an emergency, but are not feeling well at a time when we are not open, call 312-666-3494 (city) or
We have doctors on call 24/7/365.
At every site: All of our sites reserve appointment times for unscheduled urgent care for patients. Call 312-666-3494 or 847-666-3494 to make a same day urgent care appointment.
Do not just go to a site; you must have an appointment.
After Hours Care: If you’re a registered Erie patient experiencing an after-hours emergency, we’re just a phone call away! An on-call doctor is standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year at 312-666-3494 or 847-666-3494.