Did you know that good oral health has been linked to good overall health? Erie now has four oral health centers that offer state-of-the-art dental care to pregnant women, children and their families as well as diabetic adults in a warm and friendly setting.
Browse through the dental services listed below to see how Erie can keep your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime.
For pregnant women, diabetic adults and children:
- Restorative services
- Preventive services
- Fluoride varnishes
- Prosthodontic services
- Restore missing teeth, partials, dentures, spacers, and crowns
- Endodontic services
- Root canals
- Periodontal services
- Diagnose and treat gum problems
- Emergency services
- Referrals for oral surgery
Dental Health Services are available at these Erie Family Health Center locations:
Affordable Health CareErie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $35 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $45 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center