Did you know that good oral health has been linked to good overall health? Erie now has two oral health centers that offer state-of-the-art dental care to pregnant women, children and their families as well as diabetic adults in a warm and friendly setting.
Why not browse through the dental services listed below to see how Erie can keep your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime?
For pregnant women, diabetic adults and children
- Fluoride varnishes
- Restore missing teeth, partials, dentures, spacers, and crowns
- Root canals
- Diagnose and treat gum problems
Referrals for oral surgery
Dental Health Services are available at these Erie Family Health Center locations:
*fluoride varnishes are only dental service provided
Affordable health care. Erie accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect, Family Care and Illinois Healthy Women); Medicare and many private insurance plans. If you do not have health insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
- $30 per visit for medical and behavioral health visits and $35 for oral health visits; additional discounts may apply if you need frequent visits
- $10 per visit for Lending Hands for Life patients
- $3 per visit for school-aged children who are uninsured and receive care at Erie’s school-based health centers and Erie Teen Center